Caring for your Anouska Georgia London jewellery is easy.
Cleaning 14kt Gold filled designs.
Gold filled jewellery if cared for correctly has a lifetime of over 10 years,
- Fill a bowl with warm water. As warm as is comfortable to keep you hands in is about right.
- Mix a teaspoon of washing up liquid into the warm water thoroughly.
- Pop your jewellery into the bowl and leave it to soak for 3 minutes.
- Lift it out and place onto a soft towel, don't rinse yet!
- Use a super soft toothbrush and work your way gently across/along your gold filled jewellery.
- Rinse under a running tap of warm water. Use about as hot as you can handle; it will help your jewellery dry quickly.
- Place the jewellery back on your towel and use a soft cotton cloth the dry and throughly as possible.
- Leave overnight between two dry cotton cloths to dry perfectly.
Cleaning Sterling Silver designs.
Sterling Silver jewellery must be correctly cared for in order to slow down tarnishing. Clean your silver jewelry after wearing it. Oils from your skin accumulate on the surface of silver and can predispose it to oxidization.
You can also delay tarnishing by regularly polishing your silver jewellery with suitable clothes designed specifically for Sterling Silver.
Cleaning Gold Plated designs.
Keep gold-plated jewellery away from hard surfaces. Bumps and scratches will cause the gold layer to wear away faster. Store your gold-plated jewellery in a velvet lined jewellery box, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches. Lightly wipe your gold-plated jewellery with a damp cotton cloth. Gold plated jewellery is not designed to last a lifetime, however with regular care and preventing exposure to perfume, chemicals and lotions it will give you a good duration of wear.
How to store your Anouska Georgia London jewellery.
Keeping in out of direct sunlight and away from chemicals is key to keeping it looking its best!