We sincerely hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Anouska Georgia London. However, should you wish to return one or more of the items purchased, you may return them to us, in their original condition, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
The day of receipt is intended as the day on which you or a third party designated by you took possession of the goods.
Engraved items & goods that have been made to customer specifications or clearly tailored to the personal needs of the customer (This includes any design with a specific initial) cannot be returned. All engraved pieces of jewellery are a final sale and were engraved in accordance with the customer's instructions. Anouska Georgia London is not liable for errors such as spelling mistakes that are based on an instruction or specification provided by the customer.
We WILL NOT accept returns on any items of jewellery that have been worn or are damaged due to incorrect care (ie: exposed to perfume, lotions or chemicals) or have been snagged/caught. The necklaces are delicate however will not snap unless put under pressure, the way a necklace has been broken will be evident upon inspection. All jewellery is tested to determine what caused it to either break or tarnish.
All products are covered by our standard 6 month warranty to cover any manufacturing defects. Please note the warranty is void if any damage is incurred by the customer, including any damage caused by perfumes.
We cannot repair damage to any items that exceed 6 months from purchase. Any damage incurred by the customer from incorrect care or mis-use cannot be repaired.Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemical contact is not a fault. Please see our care instructions on how to avoid this.
If you need to send items back to us for repair, exchange or refund please email email@example.com to advise us of any issues & to obtain our returns address, upon receiving this please make sure to follow the following instructions:
- The delivered goods may only be used for examination and must not be worn. We are entitled to demand compensation if there is any deterioration of the goods as a result of being worn/used. Please return the items fully in their original packaging & in the same condition in which they arrived & in suitable protective outer packaging (padded envelope) clearly stating your order number, name and full address. Failure to provide this information will result in your refund/exchange being delayed.
- Items being returned for repair, if not being in sent in original packaging must be sent in suitable protective packaging (padded envelopes/boxes)
- Please clearly state your order number, name and full address. Failure to provide this information will result in your repair being delayed
- The direct shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by you (unless otherwise has been agreed) please ensure that the package you send can be tracked via Royal Mail. Anouska Georgia London is not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Delivery charges of the original order will not be refunded, nor will any customs duties and taxes accrued on orders outside of the UK.
Please note that it may take several days for a return/exchange or repair to be delivered by post and for our returns team to process it, any refunds will be made back to the same form of payment used to make the purchase.