We sincerely hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Anouska Georgia London. However, should you wish to return an item which qualifies for return based on the conditions below please return it in its original condition, within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt.
The day of receipt is intended as the day on which you or a third party designated by you took possession of the goods.
NON RETURNABLE Items are as follows:
Made to measure bracelets: These are handmade items, any bracelet design (chain or beaded) that has been made to a specific customer size below or exceeding the standard size of 16cm is non returnable.
Engraved items: Any design that has been engraved is non returnable. All engraved pieces of jewellery are a final sale and were engraved in accordance with the customer's instructions. Anouska Georgia London is not liable for errors such as spelling mistakes that are based on an instruction or specification provided by the customer
Personalised Initial items: Any design that has a specific initial is non returnable, as each of these designs is handmade specifically for each order.
Earrings: Due to hygiene reasons all earrings are non returnable.
We WILL NOT accept returns on any items of jewellery that have been worn or are damaged due to incorrect care (ie: exposed to perfume, lotions or chemicals) or have been snagged/caught. The necklaces are delicate however will not snap unless put under pressure, the way a necklace has been broken will be evident upon inspection. All jewellery is tested to determine what caused it to either break or tarnish.
All products are covered by our standard 6 month repair warranty to cover any manufacturing defects. Please note the warranty is void if any damage is incurred by the customer, including any damage caused by perfumes.
We cannot repair damage to any items that exceed 6 months from purchase. Any damage incurred by the customer from incorrect care or mis-use cannot be repaired under warranty & would be charged in accordance with repair costs starting from £10, an accurate cost will be given upon inspection.
Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemical contact is not a fault. Please see our care instructions on how to avoid this.
If you need to send items back to us for repair, exchange or refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any issues & to obtain our returns address, upon receiving this please make sure to follow the following instructions.
- The delivered goods may only be used for examination and must not be worn. We are entitled to demand compensation if there is any deterioration of the goods as a result of being worn/used. Please return the items fully in their original packaging & in the same condition (no tangled chains!) in which they arrived & in suitable protective outer packaging (padded envelope or box) clearly stating your order number, name and full address on a piece of paper inside the parcel (please do not write this on the envelope) Failure to provide this information will result in your refund/exchange being delayed or not processed.
- Alterations to size due to a customer ordering the incorrect size (to be made bigger/smaller is charged at a cost from £10. This is is the labour cost to remake the design. Please email in advance to confirm an accurate cost.
- The remaking of designs which includes adding initials to replacement necklaces/ bracelets is charged at £10. This is the labour cost to remake/reassemble the design.
- Items being returned for repair or alteration, if not being in sent in original packaging must be sent in suitable protective packaging (padded envelopes/boxes)
- Please clearly state your order number, name and full address on a piece of paper inside the parcel. (please do not write this information on the envelope) Failure to correctly provide this information will result in your repair being delayed or not processed.
- The direct shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by you (unless otherwise has been agreed) please ensure that the package you send can be tracked via Royal Mail. Anouska Georgia London is not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Delivery charges of the original order will not be refunded, nor will any customs duties and taxes accrued on orders outside of the UK.
Please note that it may take several days for a return/exchange or repair to be delivered by post and for our returns team to process it, any refunds will be made back to the same form of payment used to make the purchase.